How early do I have to get to a concert to meet one direction?
Juicy Couture Lover Asked: How early do I have to get to a concert to meet one direction?
I'm going to a One Direction concert in June and I REALLY want to meet them. I don't even have to meet them, I just want to see them kinda close in person since my concert seats arent too great.Anyways how early should I get to the Pavillion place to get to see them? Do you think they'll sign something for me?? Thanks. Any other info on seeing/meeting them is helpful!
oh and no I can't get VIP tickets so that's not an option :'(
Just saying, evry girl is thinking of the exact same thing. U should go atleast 6 hours earli no joke. Some people are crazy enough to stay there for a day. U might get it signed but with evryone there, theres a big chance u might not get it signed
Well like the other person said everyone in that audience will want the same thing. You'll need to be really early because some people are way too dedicated. I'd say 3 hours before hand, but probably way more like 8 hours. Try to see where they'll park their tour bus, don't feel like you have no chance, you never know. Try to make friends with security lol just kidding
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Are Cody Simpson meet and greet tickets early admission too?
- Around about how much do One Direction concert tickets cost? And do they do meet and greets at the c
- How early should I leave for Meet & Greet at a concert?
- How to meet One Direction when they come to Brisbane?
- First concert and I don’t know how crowded it’s going to be, how early should I get there to be in t